07 Sep ISO/IEC 17025:2017 System Documentation
The one-day training will assist participants on how to identify and prepare the documentation requirements based on ISO/IEC 17025:2017 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
- Identify documentation requirements in the applicable clauses and sub-clauses.
- Appreciate and apply documentation requirements in the organization.
- Overview ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management System
- Overview of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements
- ISO 17025 Documentation Structure
- List of Documented Information
- Steps for Certification
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for laboratory management and technical staff responsible for the development and implementation, and for consultants working with organizations seeking or maintaining accreditation to PNS ISO 17025:2017.
One (1) day
- Aug. 3, 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Oct. 8, 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sep. 27, 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Nov. 8, 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
PhP 3,360.00 per person (12% VAT Inclusive)
NOTE: PMSTQ can design organization-specific seminar, training and/or workshops, and conduct on-site training