03 Nov Measurement Uncertainty-Microbiological
This course is intended for the practicing scientists, microbiologist and managers working in Microbiological Testing in testing laboratory or in the field of quality control activities of production organization, where Microbiological Testing is a part.
Participants of this training course will learn a practical approach to the estimation of measurement uncertainty, based on fundamental practices in relation to PNS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 aligned with PNS ISO 19036:2020 (ISO 19036:2019) standard requirements. Participants will gain an understanding of measurement uncertainty, sources of uncertainty in measurement, how to calculate measurement uncertainty, the expression of uncertainty and confidence in measurement, and reporting uncertainty.
- Clear understanding of Basic Statistical Concepts for measurement uncertainty estimation.
- Understand the need for measurement uncertainty.
- Examine international practices and practical statistics.
- Develop an understanding of uncertainties and budgets.
- Understand and calculate specific examples for measurement uncertainty.
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty.
- Basic Understandings
- Method of Uncertainty Estimation
- Estimation of MU in Microbiological Testing
- Further Understanding of Measurement Uncertainty
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for laboratory management and technical staff responsible for review of This training course is designed for laboratory management and technical staff responsible for review of uncertainties, and for consultants working with organizations seeking or maintaining accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025.
Basic knowledge in Statistics
Two (2) days
- 6 & 13 November 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- 9-10 December 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
PhP 6,160.00 per person (12% VAT Inclusive)
NOTE: PMSTQ can design organization-specific seminar, training and/or workshops, and
conduct on-site training